Early Music & Dance Summer Workshop
21st edition – Rome 4-7 august 2022
Courses organized by
Il Teatro della Memoria
(artistic Direction: Claudia Celi e Andrea Toschi)
16th-17th century dancing: Claudia Celi
17th-18th century dancing: Ilaria Sainato
19th century social dances: Paolo Di Segni
Baroque and Classical Oboe: Angela Paletta
Recorder: Marco Rosa Salva
Renaissance and Baroque Singing: Rosanna Rossoni
Renaissance Lute, Theorbo and Baroque Guitar: Francesco Tomasi
Cembalo Accompaniment: Paolo Tagliapietra
Qi Gong Seminar: Angela Paletta
General information and fees
Registration & insurance fee
- with advance payment up to June 30th 60.00 euros
- with advance payment after July 30th 120.00 euros
Members of designated Schools and Societies with a reduction arrangement are entitled to a discount of 30.00 euros, provided that the payment is made not later than June 30th.
- Music courses (singing or instrument): 200.00 euros
- Dancing courses (8 hours): 120.00 euros
- Qi Gong seminar: 20.00 euros
Registration and payments
The registration fee and one half of the tuition fees must be paid in advance:
- by credit card – go to our online shop;
- by bank transfer to the account No. 67/494577 at Banca Fideuram (IBAN: IT44R0329601601000067494577 – BIC-SWIFT code: FIBKITMM) in the name of “Il Monocordo di Andrea Toschi”; in order to save on bank transfer charges, be sure to choose the “shared charges” option if your bank is within SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area).
The balance must be paid before the beginning of the courses. It will also be possible to pay directly at check-in by cash or credit card.
The advance payment won’t be refunded in case of cancellation after July 1st. If the cancellation (to be made exclusively through the dedicated page) arrives before July 1st, the amount paid will be refunded with a deduction of 60.00 euros.
Maximum number of students
In order to respect the minimum distance between persons, these are the maximum numbers of students that will be enrolled for each type of course:
- singing or instrument courses: maximum 12;
- dance courses: maximum 24 per course.
Students will be enrolled according to the order of arrival of the registration forms. Those that cannot be admitted because the maximum has been reached will be promptly informed, and the amount paid will be refunded, unless they want to enroll in another course. The Direction reserves the right to modify the programs. The courses for which the minimum number of registrations will not be reached will be cancelled, and the amount paid will be refunded.
- Music courses – Teatro “Lo Spazio” – via Locri 42 – (Metro A & C San Giovanni)
- Dance courses – Teatro Brancaccino – via Mecenate 2 – (Metro A Vittorio Emanuele – Metro B Cavour)
The courses will be organized in accordance with COVID-19 safety protocols.
Health & emergencies
Registered students are insured against accidents during classes with a maximum cover of 50,000.00 euros. Check with your health insurance company or your national health system about coverage in Italian hospitals in case of illness. EU member states have arrangements that admit the citizens of one state in the public hospitals of another free of charge. If you have any doubts, contact us and we’ll try to find information on the specific arrangements with your country and the documents you need. Emergency treatment (“Pronto Soccorso”) at public hospitals is free except for minor illnesses (white triage code) that are subject to a fixed fee (“ticket”) of 25.00 euros. In serious cases don’t hesitate to call the emergency phone number 112.
Special rates at hotels and restaurants
Special rates for our students will be available at several restaurants, hotels and Bed&Breakfast. After registration you can E-mail us for a list.
phone : (+39) 06 3326 7447
mobile: (+39) 328-3645555