HEM – Genève will hire Harpsichord and Recorder professors
Haute Ecole de Musique de Genève (HEM) has announced a selection procedure for two Early Music professors, one to teach Recorder (in sobstitution of Prof. Gabriel Garrido) and the other Harpshichord (in substitution of Prof. Alfonso Fedi). The required qualifications are:
- Academic degree from a university level institution, or equivalent title;
- Renown at the international level;
- Didactic formation and/or teaching experience at the university level;
- Ability to integrate in collective projects within a team and a dynamic environment;
- Mastery of French (official language of HEM);
- Practising and mantaining a significant professional activity outside the School.
The job main responsibilities will be:
- Teaching their subject to students enrolled in Bachelor and Master courses;
- Contributing to the elaboration, follow-up and evaluation of study programs (contents, repertories, goals, methods, means);
- Assisting students in the elaboration of their final papers;
- Taking part in continuing education and research programs, as well as in services managed by HEM.
The deadline for applications is 15 January 2016. Detailed information is available in the official announcements (in French):