The position comprises the following work responsibilities
- Playing the piano for class
- Playing the piano at studio rehearsals and stage rehearsals (ballet repertoire)
- Playing the piano, celesta and harpsichord in the orchestra when required
- Playing the piano at ballet auditions
We are looking for a repetiteur with the following qualifications
- Good piano skills
- Experience and interest in ballet
- Good knowledge of the English language and willingness to learn Norwegian
- Good communication and co-operation skills
It will furthermore be an advantage if you have
- Experience from a similar position in another ballet company
- A good basic knowledge of ballet
Qualified applicants will be called in to audition with the following repertoire: Free choice piano solo music, minimum 5 minutes, ballet music, playing the piano for class, sight reading , orchestral work
We can offer
- A high artistic level
- Possibilities for development
- Pension and group life insurance scheme
- A good holiday plan
- Tariff salary in accordance with the Agreement between the DNO&B and the MFO/Fagforbundet/NTL/NLL/NITO.
Repertoire for ballet music will be send candidates who are inviteted to audtion four weeks before audition.
The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet aims to promote a good working environment and diversity within the workplace. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of gender or ethnic background.
Please note that the Norwegian National Opera & Ballet has a policy of public application lists.