L’Humor Bizzarro 2011- Intarsi di musica e danza antica
10th early music and dance summer workshop.
Artistic direction: Claudia Celi and Andrea Toschi
Rome (Italy) – July 31st to August 7th, 2011
Check-in on Sunday, July 31st at Piazza Giustiniani 4/a (the historical Testaccio Slaughterhouse). On Saturday, August 6th there will be the students’ concert. Free admission. Watch this blog for up to date info.
This year’s edition of “L’Humor Bizzarro. Intarsi di musica e danza antica” returns to the Eternal City, hosted by the historic Scuola Popolare di Musica di Testaccio.
Featured courses and workshops are:
– Dances from the XVI and XVII Centuries: Claudia Celi – Harp: Marina Bonetti
– Harpsichord: Antonella Moles
– Baroque Oboe: Angela Paletta
– Percussion: Ninad Massimo Carrano
– Renaissance and Baroque Singing: Angela Bucci
– Renaissance Lute and Baroque Guitar: Federico Marincola
– Theatre:Lorenzo Pasquali
– Ensemble Music Workshop
Check-in on Sunday, July 31st at Piazza Giustiniani 4 (the historical Testaccio Slaughterhouse).
More information in english can be found at http://www.teatrodellamemoria.org/corsihumor_eng.htm
The full program in italian is available at http://ilteatrodellamemoria.com/2011/06/07/a-roma-workshop-estivo-di-danza-storica-musica-antica-e-teatro/